No one needs another book about the Bauhaus right? The book's own introduction they acknowledges this fact: "there is virtually no other movement from the twentieth century has been as thoroughly researched as the Bauhaus." So why this one?
1. It's from the Vitra design museum
2. The book itself is a gorgeous object
3. It's very extensive in scope, ranging from the graphic design to textiles to objects to stagecraft, etc, etc, etc.
– 7.5 in × 9.75 in (19 cm × 25 cm)
– 464 pages
– 500 mainly color illustrations